The Xpresso 10 is perfect for criteriums to gran fondo, cyclosportive events and everything in between. It is the first pedal in the Xpresso line to use a carbon body. The hollow steel axle is light and durable at the same time. The IClic system is pre-opened making clipping in super easy. Like the 12 and 15, the Xpresso 10 features carbon blade tension adjustment, a low stack height and an oversized pedal platform for pedaling efficiency and comfort.
Time has revolutionized clipless pedal technology and introduces its newest generation: XPRESSO. This brand new pedal has an even faster, more intuitive engagement without any rubbing, which is thanks to the Iclic concept of a pre-open clipless system
- Automatic pre-opening of engagement mechanism
- Hollow steel axle and carbon body with flexible carbon blade
- Oversized pedal platform 700 mm2 with interchangeable aluminium plate
- Adjustment of angular sensations, or “feel”
- Q-Factor adjustment — setting of lateral foot position
- BIOPOSITION Concept — minimal distance sole to pedal axle (13.5mm)
- Angular float (+/-5°) and lateral float (2.5 mm)
- Release angle: 15°
- Cleats included
- Weight: 190 g/pair
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.